Institute of New Social Studies (INSS) has been founded in April 2006 and registered in June 2007. It unifies young researchers in the field of social science, actively involved in various researches on local and regional level.
The main goals of the organisation are as follows:
- implementation of scientific and research activities with application of contemporary methods and approaches
- formation of networks of researchers integrated to international scientific community
- extension of collaboration between Armenian and foreign research communities
- training of young researchers
- contribution to the development of social studies in Armenia